In today’s busy world most of our days are spent on the go, so when you come home you want to relax, so let me introduce to you the epitome of your own private luxury escape – welcome home to 71 Gumdale Street, Wakerley.
When a picture can paint 1000 words it is easy to see this home really has the wow factor and is even more stunning in person. When functionality and opulence are in mind it creates a perfectly designed floor plan, and this is a great example. With a spacious open plan living area that incorporates indoor and outdoor living seamlessly, it’s easy to see this home will suit most buyers searching today.
The well-manicured gardens have been positioned perfectly to truly create the oasis you find when walking out of your hotel room to your private tree lined pool. The entertaining area features timber ceilings for that true tropical feel and features built in BBQ and bar fridges adding to the list of envious features that will have all your friends and family asking when will be the next time they can escape to your place.
The kitchen is the heart of the home overlooking the large living area and flowing out to the outdoor entertaining. With large butler’s pantry, 6 burner freestanding oven, stone benchtops, and large island bench, we cannot say how well this house has been designed, you simply need to come and experience it for yourself.
Featuring 5 Bedrooms, 2 of them with ensuites, multiple living areas including a kids retreat tucked away, a total of 3 bathrooms and a powder room and set back from the street behind sculptured gardens, this home will be the talk of Wakerley as its sophistication and design is one to truly be appreciated.
At a glance:
– Spacious open plan living & dining seamlessly flows to the outdoor area
– 5 Good sized bedrooms with built-ins & 2 with ensuites
– Gourmet kitchen has a butler’s pantry, large island & stone benchtops
– Multiple living areas including a formal lounge & kids’ retreat
– Outdoor retreat features alfresco with timber ceiling & built-in BBQ
– Marble tile flooring throughout the outdoor area
– Sparkling inground pool, firepit area & timber gazebo
– Large 1092m^2 block with beautifully landscaped yard
– Ducted air conditioning, PV solar panels & plantation shutters
– Private & secluded location in the Gumdale State School Catchment
Gumdale State School catchment, walking distance to parks, playgrounds, and bike tracks to take you to Eastside Village. Jump in your car and you are less than 10 minutes from Westfield Carindale, Manly Boat Harbour, and the Gateway motorway, you have everything at your fingertips.
This stunning home has so much on offer and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer, don’t delay and contact us today for more information and to arrange an inspection!