The property well positioned and the business itself has an excellent reputation resulting in consistent trading figures. There is potential to incorporate a drive-through bottle shop and open for breakfasts to increase the opportunity.
Situated approximately 19km North of Rockhampton, the hotel is a favourite with locals and also a popular stopping spot for travellers – something that could be capitalised on with the construction of the proposed motel.
The proposed Rockhampton Ring Road will allow travellers to bypass Rockhampton City, bringing them back onto the Bruce Highway at Parkhurst. This will place an increased demand on the need accommodation, fuel and food stops North of Rockhampton.
– Profitable hotel/pub
– Recently upgraded fridges/cold rooms
– Restaurant with excellent reputation
– Opportunity to increase revenue by opening for breakfast
– Managers residence
– Potential for drive-through
– Option to purchase (by negoitiation) the adjoining 7,237sqm of land to build a motel (STCA)
Call Frank Munnich on 0439 766 812 for further information.