Feathertail Place is always a street that gets attention when one of the custom luxury homes becomes available. Built by award-winning Lindon Homes and offering a well-designed floor plan that will suit any family large or small, you will want to make this one yours.
Finished to perfection with stunning Oak timber flooring to the main living, kitchen and entry the warmth is there and it feels like home. You will love the luxurious finishes along with a super quiet location. Once you step inside you will not want to leave. Seriously, all your searching could be over. This home has all that you would expect from such a high-quality residence including owners who have made the firm decision to sell. Surrounded by equally stunning homes and in immaculate condition, you get the feel of a new home without going through all the hard work of building it.
The setting is truly tranquil and located in a street with no traffic and in one of Wakerley’s most desirable locations where the kids can ride their bikes or play cricket in the street. With the sought-after catchment, ONLY Gumdale State School is just a stroll down the road, along with Eastside Village. Jump in your car and you are less than 10 minutes from Westfield Carindale, Manly Boat Harbour and the Gateway motorway you have everything literally at your fingertips.
71 Feathertail Place Features
– Gumdale State School catchment (one of the best primary schools)
– Moreton Bay Girls and Boys college is only a few minutes by car
– Well positioned kitchen to watch the kids play in the pool or backyard
– The gourmet kitchen boasts a large semi butlers pantry and 900mm gas cooking
– Beautiful Oak timber flooring and lush carpets
– Tinted windows great for privacy
– The alfresco has the perfect NORTH/EAST aspect for the QLD climate
– Motorised blinds, timber panels and decking add the warm feel to the outdoor area
– Family-sized pool for the kids to enjoy every summer
– Family orientated floor plan with 4 bedrooms up and 1 down
– 3 Exquisite bathrooms (2 up and 1 full bathroom down)
– Media lounge, formal living and kids retreat are all separated
– Ample grass for the kids and pets
– Off the leash dog park is just around the corner
– A large park with open fields, basketball court and kids playground is also in the estate
– Ducted air-con, 2.7m high ceilings, luxury fittings and finishes throughout
There are way too many features to list all. A great home in a great location is always in demand so make the call today for your private inspection or visit the open home on Saturday. Don’t wait to be told it’s sold!