The ultimate family home that ticks all the boxes, we welcome you to 32 Red Gum Crescent. If you are looking for a well-designed family home with plenty of space for the kids and ample car accommodation with a rare 3rd garage along with excellent privacy, then this home is one you need to see. Tucked away in a super quiet street with bushland views that give you the feel of living on acreage, you can enjoy complete privacy and a quiet lifestyle without the maintenance. This family home is an excellent entertainer with a large covered outdoor area that overlooks the large pool and backyard that opens seamlessly from your open-plan kitchen and living areas.
What could be described as the epitome of family living this large family home offers a very functional and well thought out floorplan that boasts 6 bedrooms or 5 bedrooms plus gym, supersized media room, 3 full bathrooms with a full bathroom on the lower level, 4 internal living areas in total, triple lock up garage plus a drive through 4th parking spot/side access at the side of the garage and a family sized pool that the kids will love this summer. The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with stone bench tops, a 6 burner gas cooktop, a butler’s pantry, and a glass splashback that overlooks the pool perfect to keep an eye on the kids. The generous open-plan lounge/dining area effortlessly flows to the very private entertaining area and family-sized pool.
A convenient location with Mayfair Village, Moreton Bay Girls College, the Gumdale Village, the Gumdale State School, and Wakerley Park are all within a couple of minutes from your new front door. This is a very rare opportunity to acquire a home of this quality, in such an outstanding location. Make sure you view this one before it is gone.
32 Red Gum Cres Wakerley Features
– Gumdale State School catchment (private school facilities without the fees)
– 25 Minutes to the CBD, 20 minutes to the airport, 10 minutes to Manly Yacht Club
– 10 Minutes to Westfield Carindale, Cannon Hill shopping centre, Wynnum Central
– 3 Car garage with storage area or workshop plus side access for a 4th car
– 6 Good sized bedrooms 5 with built-ins or walk-in robes
– 6th bedroom is set up as a gym and the 5th as an office
– 3 Full bathrooms, 2 on the first floor and the 3rd on the ground floor
– Open plan living and dining that flows to the outdoor entertaining area
– Gaming area with pool table and fireplace
– Fully enclosed large media room
– 4th Living space upstairs that is great for a kid’s retreat
– Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– Walk through butler’s pantry that connects to the separate laundry
– 4th space at the side of the garage for a jet ski, trailer, or extra car
– Family-sized heated pool ready to go for summer with a large sun-baking area
– Excellent privacy with a very tranquil feel
– Crimsafe, alarm system, heaps of storage and ducted air
Properties like this are rarely offered to the market so arrange your inspection today. Don’t wait to be told it’s sold. I look forward to hearing from you soon.