Fantastic location close to transport, services and schools. North facing and elevated in a quiet tree lined street, the solid 3 bedroom post-war home on a fabulous (607m2) block awaits your expression of interest. The hardwood structure, iron roof and high 2.7mt ceilings, depict the characteristic features of it’s time in 1950’s. The iron roof adjoins new guttering with leaf guard for low maintenance. New vinyl timber look floors cover the original hardwood floor boards, security grills dress the front windows and serve well for ventilation all through. The meals room adjoins the restored kitchen with stainless steel appliances and includes a separate pantry. A second WC is located outside the kitchen at the rear porch entry.
You can put your own stamp on this home taking it to the next level, value adding while enjoying the lovely location. The restoration provides ‘ready to move in’ condition for new owners. The expansive wrap around balcony offers a peaceful retreat where bay breezes are the key. With beautiful shade trees, established gardens and a massive rear grassed area in a fully fenced yard, this property will ignite your vision.
• Great location, northerly aspect, elevated 607m2 block
• Close to schools and public transport, quiet tree lined street
• Hardwood structure, iron roof, new guttering with leaf guard
• Glass louvers to capture breezes in bathroom and rear porch
• Open kitchen with stainless streel gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry
• Vinyl timber look floors, high insulated 2.7mt ceilings, 2nd WC
• Spacious outdoor wrap around balcony with elevated leafy outlook
• Security grills allow for ventilation and bay breezes for summer comfort
• Freshly painted bright interior, under house car park & storage
• Parking for multiple vehicles, side access to rear
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability in the event that any information provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.