Where the inner workings of this family home showcase the owner’s fine craftmanship all through. On entry, a powerful visual contrast of raked timber ceilings and white tiled floors, invite a sense of openness and natural light. Proud owners have put their heart and soul into this purpose built home for all to enjoy and where the kids enjoyed a happy lifestyle within a short walk to school. Owners are now offering a rare opportunity for a lucky buyer to put their own stamp on some simple additions and upgrades.
Set in a peaceful, tree lined street in a highly-sought pocket of Lota, the block elevation is key to experiencing this feel good home, peaceful leafy surrounds and cooling bay breezes. Top level is the focal point incorporating combined kitchen, meals, living area with panoramic views and this strategically combined space is under soaring ceilings with prominent exposed timber beams. Best of all this living area flows out to the covered rear entertainers deck overseeing a lush grassed yard dressed with established shade trees and a low maintenance garden.
• A short walk to Lota school, train station, waterfront and parks
• Built 1977 timber and brick construction, colorbond roof
• Private side entry via extended driveway porch
• Situated on an elevated, 405m2sqm block, panoramic views from living, rear yard
• The home has numerous windows that capture the cooling bay breezes
• Raked ceilings, exposed timber beams, white tiled floor, custom made cabinetry
• Open plan kitchen, walk-in pantry, two sided island bench, dining, living, rear entertaining deck
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, office/sitting area
• Storage galore in this home, additional lock up storage and workshop rooms under
• Ground level rumpus room with bar opens to rear paved porch
• Off-street multiple vehicle, boat parking,
If you’re looking for something different to live in comfortably as it is, with the potential to value add and make it your own, this home is the one for you!
NO PRICE DISCLAIMER
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability in the event that any information provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.