A unique property situated in one of Brisbane’s best suburbs on the beautiful Bayside is not to be missed.
With excellent local school catchments and a stroll to cafes, restaurants and shops in the increasingly popular Bay Terrace precinct or Manly Harbour Village, this highly desirable location allows you to live that enviable lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Enjoy outstanding views in the sought-after Terrace position in this location that is second to none.
The property features:
* Classic wooden flooring throughout upstairs.
* Three spacious bedrooms upstairs and a bonus fourth bedroom or rumpus downstairs.
* A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful large table included for family meals and entertaining, loads of cupboard space.
* Combined dining/lounge.
* Modern bathroom upstairs
* Second bathroom downstairs
* Amazing large covered balcony perfect for entertaining or memorable family get togethers . You will never want to leave as the views are out of this world!
* Cool off in the summer months in the in-ground and private pool.
* Fully fenced, easy to maintain yard.
Be quick and make this beautiful home your new home and look forward to bringing your friends and family over for BBQ’a, get togethers and relaxing on the massive covered deck looking out to Moreton Bay and the glistening waters. Your only problem is no one will ever want to leave!!
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD’s website to view a copy of the:1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.