This Queenslander is in an ideal position, close to Rail, Schools and Parkland. Situated on an elevated corner block, this spacious property catches bay breezes.
Some of the features that this charming property offers:
* Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Spacious, functional kitchen with walk in pantry
* Bathroom with separate toilet (no bath)
* Lounge with beautiful polished floors
* Good sized sunroom at front of house, which could be used as an additional TV room or study
* Dining area off kitchen – could be used for a variety of functions
* Airconditioning throughout
* Ample storage under the house
* Single lock up garage
* Large, fully fenced garden
* Pets on application
PLEASE READ BELOW.
Please book into the inspection time available to view the property. Please note Properties MUST be viewed before applying.
You must register for an inspection – if you do not register the inspection will not take place.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD’s website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet: http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/form_17a.cfm
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement: http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/form_18a.cfm
PLEASE NOTE: You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
REMAX does not accept applications through 1Form.