Traditional and charming elements fill this beautiful 20th century Queenslander.
An abundance of airy and naturally light, with several lifestyle spaces. Sparkling in-ground pool, fully fenced backyard, capturing beautiful bay breezes that sweep throughout the entire home.
• Modern Kitchen with 900m Freestanding Gas Cooktop & Oven, Island Bench and dishwasher
• 2 Beautiful Airy Living & Dining Lifestyle Spaces
• Office / Sleepout / Multi-Use Space
• Enclosed Front Veranda/Sunroom
• 2 Large Bedrooms Upstairs with Walk-In Robes
• 2 Multipurpose Rooms Downstairs (Can Be Used as Workshop/Utility Spaces or for storage)
• Spacious main Bathroom with Huge Shower
• Polished Timber Floors Throughout
• Character VJ Walls Throughout
• High Ceilings with Abundant Natural Light Throughout
• Massive Outdoor Entertainment Area
• Sparkling Inground Pool with Leafy, Surrounds
• Fully Fenced Backyard
• Large downstairs Laundry with a second Toilet
• Single carport only, room for 2 cars undercover
• Pets on application
• Walking Distance to Esplanade (800m), Bayside Cycling Tracks, Local Restaurants & Cafes, Public & Private Primary & High Schools, Shopping Centres, Fitness Facilities and Transport Links
Contact the team at RE/MAX Rentals on 3348 0000 to book your inspection.
Please ensure that you visit the Residential Tenancies Authority QLD’s website to view a copy of the:
1). 17a Renting in Queensland Booklet:
2). 18a General Tenancy Agreement
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office. We recommend you call our office prior to the inspection to confirm the appointment time as the property may be rented. Each property is open for approx. 10 minutes only, if a property has been leased a leasing consultant will not be attending.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.